Front End Web Developer
SpaFinder Wellness, Inc., the leading spa lifestyle, marketing, travel, and media company, is seeking a consultant Front End Web Developer to join our SpaFinder technology team. This is a full-time position in which you will participate in the design, development and maintenance of the SpaFinder web application. This position is especially suitable for developers with 3-6 years of experience looking to expand their skill-set and gain experience with cutting-edge technologies.
The ideal candidate must demonstrate excellent communication skills, including the ability to work well with others. We are looking for self-starters who thrive on new challenges and have the ability to successfully apply past experience to master new technologies. In addition to technical and creative savvy, candidates must be motivated, energetic, and success-driven. Our environment is fast-paced and dynamic, and the ideal candidate must possess the same attributes.
• 2+ years working with Photoshop / ImageReady, AJAX, and HTML5
• 1+ years programming JSPs with JSTL / Tiles (or Velocity) views
• Experience with source code versioning systems like CVS, SVN, or Git
• An ability to manage expectations; balance scope of work and timeline
• Integration experience with Facebook, Twitter, and other social APIs
• Experience with A/B or Multivariate Testing using Google or Optimizely
• Competitive compensation
• Medical, dental, vision
For immediate consideration in confidence, please submit a cover letter and resume in HTML, Word or PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include salary history and requirements; submissions without salary info cannot be considered. If you have a website, send us the URL. Please reference "Front End Web Developer" in the subject line of your email. We are unable to offer sponsorship for this position.
SpaFinder Wellness, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.